Monday, October 22, 2007

Vidic Talks.............



The Serbian international has become a cult hero at Old Trafford with his brave displays at the heart of the defence and the threat he poses in the opposition box. But the man who turns 26 this Sunday modestly wonders what the supporters see in him.

"I’m not sure why they like me so much… my qualities are average!" Vida tells the December issue of Inside United.

"To be honest, I ask myself all the time, “What do they see in me?” But it’s great to hear the fans singing your name. At the end of the day you play for the fans, you play for the people.

"I like to win and I want the fans to be happy, both with the team and with me. If the fans think highly of you and respect what you do, that’s a great honour.

"Every game I give 100 per cent – maybe sometimes I have a bad day but I always try my best. I always want to win the ball and maybe fans recognise those things and they like that. This is my game and it’s how I’ve always played and how I’ll continue to play."

No comments:

counter customizable free hit