Saturday, May 24, 2008

What Manu players had to say about Win.......



For some players it was the first time, for others it was the second occasion... for all, winning the European Cup is a magical moment.

Cristiano Ronaldo
"We showed this season that we are the best team in Europe and in England and it’s a great feeling. Next season we will try to do the same. I feel very proud. It means everything to me - it is the happiest day of my life."

Nemanja Vidic
"The game against Manchester City [which marked the 50th anniversary of the Munich air crash] was very disappointing. But I think we made up for it in Moscow and by winning the league. We gave the fans what they wanted."

Edwin van der Sar
"Of course, nights like this are what you dream of. It’s been 13 years – a long time – since I last won the competition and it feels fantastic, especially in the way we won it. Saving the last penalty... I don't have any words for it. What can I say? It's great."

Rio Ferdinand
"I said before the game that you’re only really considered a great player at this club when you win the Champions League. A lot of top players have played for United, but becoming a European champion sets you apart from others."

No comments:

counter customizable free hit